Xiaomi’s former partner brand POCO is busy diversifying its smartphone portfolio lately. Since the company said goodbye to Xiaomi, it has been working hard in setting its position in the smartphone market again.
The POCO M series has real budget-friendly smartphone for its audience. The last POCO smartphone, POCO M2 was a big hit among the smartphone users. In just a week after its official launch in September 2020, the POCO M2 crossed 1 million sales mark. It is considered an exciting feat for any smartphone.
POCO M3 Pro: Specifications and details
- The upcoming POCO M3 Pro will come with a 6.7 inch display and an aspect ratio of 20:9. The device will sport a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. It will have dimensions of 165.8 x 76.7 x 8.8 mm. The phone will have a resolution of 1080×2440 pixels. It may feature corning gorilla glass.
- The phone will sport Qualcomm Snapdragon 720G processor. It is expected to come with the Android 11 operating system. The device will support 4 GB of RAM. The phone will be supported by a 5000 mAh battery. It will support fast charging.
- The device is expected to have 64GB of internal storage. You can expand the storage capacity up to 512 GB via a microSD card. It is expected to feature a separate slot for SD cards. It is also expected to have a good battery life.
- The POCO M3 Pro will pack a camera setup (48MP+8MP+5MP) at its rear side. The phone will come with a 16 MP selfie camera. The camera is expected to have decent overall performance. The phone camera will have Ultra Clear Mode, Night Mode, AI Scene Detection, Ultra Wide Angle, Pro Mode, Portrait Mode, Panorama Mode, Slow Motion Capture features.
- POCO M3 Pro will sport a dual sim. The device will have connectivity options of Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, 3G, and 4G. The phone will be available in colors like Grey, Purple, White and Blue.
POCO M3 Pro: Launch date and Price
The POCO M3 Pro is expected to release soon in India. It will be a budget friendly smartphone. It is expected to cost around Rs.15,000. For its low price, it has quite a good design.
If you are looking for a low budget smartphone, you can definitely go for POCO M3 Pro.
Stay with EveDonus Film for all the latest updates.