Age of Empires III: Definitive Edition is considered as one of the best games as strategy stimulation in 2020. One of the reasons for its popularity was including all previously-released DLC and new content to experience. Sometimes we need some cheat codes for a fully customised experience and here we are going to talk about some cheats which going to help.
How to use Cheat Codes?
Follow the given instructions:
- Open the chat menu by pressing Enter on the keyboard
- Put your desired cheat code in the chat menu and press Enter again
- Now, the cheat code is activated
Note- This cheat code works only for the single-player game. Don’t expect that it will work for Multiplayer games too.
- a recent study indicated that 100% of hurdles are obese: It will make all the animals fat on the map for more food.
- a whole lot of love: In all available resources it will add 10,000
- <censored>: It will adds 10,000 wood
- ding ding ding: Players can Spawn a Monster Ice Cream Truck which is a white monster truck unit with an ice cream cone on top
- don’t kick the pitbull: Players can Spawn a Learicorn which is a cheat unit of a man in a tuxedo riding a unicorn and hitting opponents with a cane
- Give me liberty or give me coin: It will add 10,000 coin
- Medium Rare Please: It will add 10,000 food
- mustard relish and burning oil: Players can Spawn a Flaming Hot Dog Cart which is a unit that looks like a man in a hot dog costume pushing a hot dog stand.
- Nova & Orion: It will adds 10,000 EXP
- o Canada 2005: Players can Spawn a Lazerbear which is a unit with bear with a tricorne hat that fires lasers from its eyes and regenerates after taking damage
- soo good: Players can Spawns comical unit and building kill text
- speed always wins: players can increase the speed of building, research, shipments, and gathering by 100 times for all players
- this is too hard: Players can Skips the end of the mission which results that the player to automatically win
- trade plz: It will Add 10,000 export
- tuck tuck tuck: It will spawn the Tommynator monster truck which is a unit that has an invisible aura that can kill all units around it
- we <3 fluffy!1!: It will Spawn Fluffy which is a dog unit dubbed the “world’s ugliest dog”
- where’s that axe?: It will Spawn George Crushington which is a large stone bust unit that bears a resemblance to George Washington and crushes enemy units with its head
- wuv woo vol.2: Players can Spawn a Flying Purple Tapir which is a unit that flies across the battlefield but can’t attack in combat
- X marks the spot: Players can Reveal the map to the player at the same time it keeps the fog of war effect
- ya gotta make do with what ya got: It will Spawn a Mediocre Bombard which is a unit that fires capybara.
Stay with Evedonus Film for the latest update