RPG or role-playing games are some of the most popular game genres that have bee introduced in the gaming world. It is a game where players assume the role of characters in fictional setting and perform a given task. These games comes with character specialization, popular shooting guns and updated roaster that makes then inviting for the general audience to play.
While most of these games are highly popular a small quantity of them miss the mark of being “The Game of Fun”.
Role Playing Games
RPG are the games where the players take the responsibility for acting these roles and solve a number of tasks through their own decision making process. These games can even be played in multiplayer or in online mode for maximum amount of fun. A set of rules and campaign setting is carried out blowing up the real world process.
Worst RPG Video Games
- Warcraft III: Reforged – This is a remastered edition of 2002 video game developed by Blizzard Entertainment. It was the lowest rated game on Metacritic. The users have complained the lack of features and cutscenes those were promised to them by the owners. It was recorded as the “most staggering and baffling disappointment.” Read this.
- Cyberpunk 2077 – This is an action role playing game by CD Projekt. The console versions of the game was withheld and so there were really bad reviews for the game. Numerous glitches and game- breaking software bugs were reported by the players. The early release of the game is accounted as one of the reasons for filing the numerous claims.
- Fighter Within- This is a kinect based game by Ubisoft. The main problem with this game was it’s inability to comprehend motion control and limited movement. The cast and characters are believed to be racist stereotype with similar fighting styles, stiff dialogue and boring character designs.
- Alone in the Dark: Illumination- This is the sixth installment of the series published by Atari centered around characters investigating a mysterious figure. It received a score of 19% on the GameRankings. The game was not visually attractive, the usage of lights was really bad.
- Umbrella Corps- This is tactical shooter game with poor gameplay mechanics. The game was criticized for its clumsy controls and absurd balance. It was quoted that walking in the game felt like walking on ice skates. The controls are broken and are deemed “Unforgivable”.
- No Man’s Sky- It is a space exploration game set on with flora and fauna developed by Hello Games. The features like multi player and other displayed in the advertisement were not included in the game. The gameplay was tedious and there were many bugs with the game.
Stay connected with Eve Donus Film for more latest updates.