Sweet Life: Los Angeles is a reality show HBO Max TV series by Issa Rae. The show will take us for a ride showing how it is to be a young black person in Los Angeles. It will follow lives of a group of friends .
Release Date Sweet Life: Los Angeles Season 1 Episode 1-3
This will a nine episode series. The shoe will be releasing in three parts. The Sweet Life: Los Angeles Season 1 Episode 1-3 will release on 19th of August, Thursday on HBO Max, followed by another set of three episodes on August 26 and rest on 2nd of September. The show will be graced with a reunion in the end on 9th of September.
Plot of Sweet life: Los Angeles
A group of people in their 20s will be covered in this show. They are all ambitious, full-of-life close friends, residing is South Los Angeles, still exploring different shades of life. They are all trying to achieve their dreams by working hard, and simultaneously tasting the flavours of romance, loyalty, hard work, legacy and much more.
Sweet life: Los Angeles |Cast|
The cast of this much anticipated show is as following:
- Cheryl Des Vignes: 26-year-old, launched her own clothing brand.
- Jerrold Smith II: A 25-year-old, former UCLA basketball player.
- Amanda Scott: The 25-year-old, real estate investor and entrepreneur.
- Jordan Bentley: He’s 25 and CEO of the multimillion-dollar company already.
- Tylynn Burn: 26-year-old Founder and Director of operations of House Party Creative.
- P’Jae Compton: 27-year-old, co-owns the record label Lost Sound and works as an artist manager in the music industry.
- Briana Jones: 26-year-old, an entrepreneur, founder of organic body butter brand called Butterd By Bri
The show looks very promising and is going to have a very inspirational impact on the audience; for a very long time.
— mr teevee (@mrteevee) August 11, 2021
Stay with EveDonus Films for the latest updates.