“City Of Heroes: Homecoming 2020”
“City Of Heroes” was launched un 2004, but was stopped in 2012. However, a large number of fans were still playing the game on custom servers. ‘City Of Heroes: Homecoming 2020′ is an online multiplayer role-playing game. The game is set in a city named “Paragon city”. In this, players can create their own character customizations, epic battles and other different criteria to have hours of enjoyment.
How To Get Started?
- In order to access the game, you will have to download it’s official launcher that is Tequila.
- Place the Tequila in a dry folder in which you want to stored the files once they are downloaded.
- Go to the CoH forum and make a new account for the game as the previous account won’t work.
Click to go to forum : Homecoming Forum
- Start Tequila which will initiate the downloading process.
- Once the downloading is done, boot the game and on play.
City Of Heroes: Homecoming 2020 has total number of 5 servers. On all servers, Villains are smaller than Heroes. In this game, all server transfers are completely free. The 5 servers are mentioned below:
Hence, you should be able to access the without any difficulties. If you still have not gone for it, you must check it out as this is a very engaging and amazing game.
Stay with EveDonus.Films for latest updates.