Wazirx and CoinDCX both are crypto exchanges of India. Wazirx was founded by Nischal Shetty(was also rated by Forbes as the world’s 30 under 30 age group)and CoinDCX was by Sumit Gupta(graduate of IIT, Bombay).
WazirX and CoinDCX comparison
You can use this both for the following.
- Buy/Sell Bitcoins.
- Other cryptocurrencies like Etherium, Ripple, Litecoin.
- Altcoins like-NEO, TRON, EOS.
- Crypto tokens like- UNI, LINK, MATIC.
- Stablecoins(whose value is linked to USD)-USDT(Tether), USDC(USD Coin), BUSD (Binance USD).
- BSE and NSE stock exchanges are similar to cryptocurrency exchanges.
- You can buy one cryptocurrency with another.
- they don’t have stockbrokers in-between.
- both platforms started in 2018.
Globally there are 190 crypto exchanges with daily volumes of $10million.They are not regulated by the government. It is directly regulated by us like we go shopping buy a thing and give money and take the product so there is no mediator in between. WazirX seems suitable as it is been acquired by Binance(the world’s largest crypto exchange).
Some More Comparision
MORE COMPARISONS ARE AS FOLLOWS.
- Chanel of both WairX and CoinDCX is the same (IMPS, UPI, NEFT &RTGS).
- The app is Mobikwik.
- The deposit fee for CoinDCX is RS0, but for WazirX RS5.90 for all except UPI been RS4 per transfer.
- The minimum amount for both is RS100.
- Now CoinDCX has an upper limit of 5 lakh(depends on KYC) and WazirX is unlimited.
- Makers fees and Takers fees are 0.2% for WazirX with CoinDCX has both been 0.11 to 0.001 based on 45 day cumulative trading volume.
The forex trading platforms have a look and feel favourable to experienced traders and CoinDCX is no different. You need to find a marketplace and crypto pairs. It has a heavy look with a dark mode feature. WazirX on the other hand is good for beginners as it has a clean and simple look and has relevant features making it easy to use and understand. The order window is confusing and hard to use for CoinDCX but WazirX has an easy order window that anyone can use.
Stay connected with EveDonusFilm for more updates.
Note: Kindly take advice from your financial advisor before taking any financial risk Evedonusfilm do not provide any financial, legal or accounting advice.