Metro Brands is been established in 1955 and is one of the largest footwear speciality retailers in India. Metro Shoes have a countrywide network of Metro Showrooms at more than 206 locations and 100+cities. If you want to know about the company then watch below.
Metro Brands Shoes Review
The Company Metro Brands provide a wide variety of shoes for men, women, unisex and kids and that too variety of shoes for various occasions. The company targets Mid and premium segments in footwear which have a higher presence in organised players and growth in the overall footwear industry.
Some of the companies well-known brands include the following.
- J Fontini
Some 3rd Party ones are as follows.
Metro Brands Other Products And Strengths And IPO Date
Metro Brands also offers accessories such as belts, Bags, Socs, Masks and also wallets. The company uses a company-owned and company-operated model of retailing through their own multi-label outlets and exclusive brand outlets to manage their store. The company has been long supported by Billionaire investor Rakesh Jhunjhunwala since 2007. The competitive strengths of the company include a wide range of brands and products, Efficient operating model asset-light business, Presence across multi formats and channels, 1st choice for national international 3rd party brands, strong promoter background and experienced managing team and also strong track record and strong profitability of company under pressure situations due to trust of customers as well.
The company has assets of around 17 billion rupees and revenue of around 4.8 billion rupees with profit after tax being 430 million rupees.
- The IPO opening date is 10th December 2021
- the closing date is 14th December 2021
- Issue type is Book Built Issue IPO
- Face value of about 5 rupees per equity share.
- The IPO price is 485 to 500 rupees per equity share
- Market lot of 30 shares
- minimum order quantity is 30 shares
- Listing at BSE and NSE
- The issue size is equivalent to shares of 5 rupees aggregating up to around 1367.51 cr
- Basis of allotment date 17 December 2021
- Initiating of refund 20 December 2021
- The credit of shares to Demat account 21eccemebr 2021
- Ipo listing date 22 December 2021
Stay connected with EveDonusFilm for more updates.
Note-Kindly take advice from your financial advisor before taking any financial risk EveDonusFilm does not provide any financial, legal or Accounting Advice.